Have issues accessing your Pocket/Cavity door from its storage recess – Solution “Push it” – Just push the door, It release from the in wall storage recess so No more Broken Nails, No Pull Latches or Finger Holes required
In our tiered product line of offering HouseRite DIY Unique solutions we now also offer the incredible HouseRite “Push it” Jexis 2
Do you have a traditional Cavity Door/Pocket Door and have difficulty in using the unsightly small pull latches to access the door whilst it in the Cavity/Pocket or you know of someone that has difficulty and problems using their fingers and hands to get to the small pull latches – We have a solution. Do NOT fumble with latches, Catches or Finger Grasps to PULL it out from the recess – Just “Push it” and the door will release from the recess where it is stored out of sight.
- Just “Push it”
- Flush Fitting
- Quick & Easy
- Durable & Tested
- Stay Closed (Optional)
- Hold Open Function
- No more holes to put you fingers into
- No more small levers/latches to release to pull the door
- No need to have the door stick out from the Cavity making the doorway smaller
- Cavity Doors can now be flushed mounted without protruding giving you a neater and cleaner ascetic finish
- Left & Right opening doors – Same solution.
- Dual Cavity Doors – Closing in the middle – Again same solution.
- Installation Instructions – Is available for viewing in the photos