HouseRite ASDC3550G < 50Kg- Auto Sliding Door Closer – Non Electrical/No Electrician Needed – Discuss your needs prior to purchasing the door
Items can then be supplied and installed into the door during manufacture:
- Keeping the installation clean and factory fitted
- Ensuring sufficient design to fit everything correctly prior installation & delivery
- Reducing Installation Time & costs
- Make sure everything fits and works before installation
HouseRite provides the function and added value of closing the sliding door automatically and keeping it closed as long as the critical components are functioning correctly without impediment. The installation as well as the quality and health status of the Roller wheels and track array are crucial for longevity and carefree operation.
The ASDC3550G can be installed in 2 ways either as:
- Slideby version mounted to the side of the door or on the wall (Patio Doors, Screen Doors Cupboard Doors)
- Inserting Door closer into the door by routing a cavity into the top of the door this is the most unobtrusive and aesthetic (Cavity/Pocket Doors)
The ASDC3350G may be combined with the optional HouseRite Jexis (Jexis 2) unit so the door closes using the “Push It” Feature this releases the door whilst in “Hold Open” mode. The Jexis 2 is a value added feature adding to the aesthetics (No Pull Holes/Lifting latches – The door has a Clean leading edge finish), the leading edge of the door is installed flush with the architrave of the cavity (Door does NOT protrude into the Door thoroughfare) “push-it” door access releases the door:
- from the “Hold Open” mode
- ejecting the door
- The ASDC3550G door closer closes the door from the simple “Push it” action
Follow the supplied Manual for full and correct Installation – Read it 2x before doing any modifications to the door – ensure you understand the installation fully – If you are unsure or have any questions call me or send me an email.